Designer of Smart City models compliant with international standards
Looking for new challenging profession and qualifications for implementation of Smart Cities in digital millennium of smart everything and invasion of AI, IoT, robotics and drones?
Want to gain a competitive advantage in achieving success and prosperity in view of new digital transformation trends?
Our association invites people who like the challenges of innovation and want to benefit from new professional perspective: the Designer of Urban Models who defines and develops and implements the holistic general models of urban areas accordingly to the major international standard series ISO 37xxx. Using Smart City Monitor platform and its interactive model builder tools on your computer and having understanding of the key standard requirements such as ISO 37120, 37122, 37123, etc, you shall plan and implement the urban model presenting the city as Big Cyber-Physical System of Systems. The implementation does not require programming but in-depth knowledge of key urban processes, relevant data and requirements of city management and citizens.
The general models are linked to optional data sources such as sensors, IoT, diverse automated systems e.g. Urban Services, SCADA, BIM, industrial control, intelligent maintenance, and others that exists in the real cities. It can be tested based on relevant data stream simulators, then evaluated and support educational applications for actual projects in urban communities as well.
The model shall let its customisation to the specific requirements of data sources and target processes that take place in particular cities.
The ability to define the abstract urban model structure and relevant indicators and operational requirements accordingly to key international standards based in available data sources is essential.
Industrial and business experience is a strong plus. Your goal will be to help us to address the needs of municipalities and utility providers as our customers in the most comprehensive and systematic way and drive high performance and quality.
You will become the pioneer for future growth of novel artificial intelligence applications for digital transformation in Smart Cities. As a system designer and model builder you may travel, partnering with our teams on different projects with the ultimate goal of introducing novel digital transformation solutions for customers. This job is for forward looking and highly motivated knowledge-envy people who want to work hard and introduce customers into smart sustainable future and benefit.
- Learn new concepts, development tools, applications by applying Smarty City Monitor platform and open novel world of smart everything
- Learn and understand the requirements of relevant ISO 37xxx standards and how they shall be translated into the relevant Smart City models to let the real time compliance
- Understand customer requirements and how they shall be translated into new application features
- Undertake analysis of target applications in the Smart Cities and Communities area
- Define model specifications with attention to system integration, feasibility and customer requirements
- Plan and design the target system model: structure, objects, object states, metrics, data sources, operational controls and optimization requirements
- Evaluate and select typical data sources in the municipalities (databases, automated systems, IoT, sensors, etc) and relevant custom indicators enabling necessary transformation content
- Use existing tools and methodologies to create models supporting necessary functions and user requirements for target application
- Test the implemented ISO compliant models with data simulators and real world data sources
- Collect examples describing major approaches toward description of system structures
- Analyse and describe optional user roles and views in the application model use
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Perform quality assurance for the running customer models
- Define requirements for process reporting, visualization techniques related to the model applications
- Describe models and its use in customer applications including UX embedded user assistance, documentation and maintenance
- Present and demonstrate the models to project management and customers
- Consult customers regarding model upgrading and advancement
- Have critical thinking and problem-solving skills essential for interpreting model implementation results
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve modelling tools and concepts, discover issues and deliver better value to customers
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations, key insights and findings to product team
- Experience using business intelligence tools and monitoring / control systems
- Automation systems educational and application background
- Deep interest to novel methods of advanced digital transformation, AI, IoT, understanding of machine-learning and operations research methods
- Demonstrated ability to overcome technical challenges in a fast-paced environment within an interdisciplinary team setting
- Willingness to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic being self-directed and resourceful
- We are open to offer you freedom to make work schedule accordingly to your personal preferences (including evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Understanding the relevant ISO standards in 37xxx series
- Strong analytic and system thinking skills and capacity to structure and formulate integrated model of a cyber-physical system that is ISO standards compliant
- Minimum of three (3) years college or vocational training in industrial automation or engineering or metrology or 3 years of relevant experience, or any equivalent education and experience
- High-achieving and ambitious university students looking for a transformative educational experience are welcome
- BSc/BA in Engineering, Industrial Automation Systems, Business management or a related field, knowledge and interest to smart everything, digital transformation, IoT, cyber-physical system concepts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in at least two languages – English and other language (corresponding to a country of residence); additional knowledge of German or Russian is a plus
- Knowledge of basic metrology and measurement standards and processes, KPI methods and its use in quality management systems and operations
- IT skills in routine use of personal computer and Internet tools in MS Windows or Linux desktop platforms (used for a model development).
What we offer
- A dedicated team
- A cool novel AI-driven ICT/IoT platform Smart City Monitor and development tools for making the models of real big Smart Cities enabling linking physical and virtual worlds
- An international Internet based collaboration environment
- A high degree of personal responsibility and freedom
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Real challenges and real perspectives in career and qualification growth
- Salary growth as experience accumulates, additional bonuses based on successful completion of projects
- Possibility to earn by independent consultant and trainer after accumulating relevant knowledge and experience
- Partcipation in various European and other international projects
Interested? => Let us know!